Reason: "Not following rules <33"-brayson

I was banned by Brayson

Proof of Innocence:There is no rule about talking about Herobrine

Last edited:
Reactions: God

God

Staff member
Trainee
So if you ask me, this appeal is kinda bare. You didnt really give us any reason as to why you should be unbanned and why you think the ban is unreasonable. Also, i dont believe you were banned for "talking about herobrine". Feel free to update this appeal with more relevant information but as of now, your request has been denied.

Jello2222222

Staff member
No there is no rule against talking about herobrine, but there is a rule against harassing and bullying other players, consistently talking back and not listening to multiple staff members. This has happened on many occasions and you seemed to have made no effort or would have never made an effort to fix your behavior. That, is the reason you were banned.

Last edited:

Zeltrion

No there is no rule against talking about herobrine, but there is a rule against harassing and bullying other players, consistently talking back and not listening to multiple staff members. This has happened on many occasions and you seemed to have made no effort or would have never made an effort to fix your behavior. That, is the reason you were banned.
I was never bullying anyone but if thats what you think than that works

Zeltrion

So if you ask me, this appeal is kinda bare. You didnt really give us any reason as to why you should be unbanned and why you think the ban is unreasonable. Also, i dont believe you were banned for "talking about herobrine". Feel free to update this appeal with more relevant information but as of now, your request has been denied.
The ban is unreasonable because I was banned for "not following rules" But the conversation that got me banned was in obedience of the rules and I should not be punished for a conversation that was in between the rules

Jello2222222

Staff member
The ban is unreasonable because I was banned for "not following rules" But the conversation that got me banned was in obedience of the rules and I should not be punished for a conversation that was in between the rules
You were not only banned for that conversation, it was the not stopping that conversation when asked is what contributed to your ban, as well as that happening on multiple other occasions. You have a habit of not stopping when asked.

braysonn

Staff member
Trainee
I believe if you put more effort into the ban besides a sentence; I think we would all consider something of reducing your ban as of now I do not see anything happening with the application you have provided us. You were not only banned from the conversation that happened this morning but for agitating others. This has happened multiple times in the past, but you do not want to listen to our verbal warnings. In the past week, other staff members warned, I muted you on 6/15/20 due to the fact I warned you, and you were warned the day before for the same things. This morning is not the main reason why you are banned, but those are the reasons you have been banned. I think this all justifies the reason you have been banned.