TaterrrQueen2 Trainee Application

TaterTot

Staff member
Trainee
1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)
- I have 18.82 day

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
- No I have not

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
TaterTot#4754

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

- 14 (15 march)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- Yes, I understand the general idea of what players are supposed to do on the server.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-No I have never learned what they were.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-Yes, when you get the golden shovel an you click from on side to the other and if you want to trust someone to the claim you /trust then the player name and if you want to leave the claim you /abandonclaim

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-No, but this would be my first.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- Yes I helped my brother creating a server and it went okay.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- I want to help people that need it and if they have been grief I am able to help them the best I can.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- 3 years

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-No

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- Almost all the time

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- Yes if someone has being griefed I will come check it out and see what has be takin and if I can help any further I will @staff for help with the problem.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- I will see what has been griefed and If I can't replace it I will call staff to come help solve the problem.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- I would go see if a lot of red stone is being used if not I will call for ergenta to come see why it is lagging so much.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- I would give 3 warnings

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

- Yes because you would never know if someone is lying just to get someone banned.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- Yes to see if they are able to come back or not.

17. What is your favorite song?

- No right to love you~Rhy Lewis~

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- CanadianLady74 and Greg

Last edited:

CanadianLady74

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yay! Even though you don't know much about the plugins, you can learn. You are active, sweet and well liked on the server. :) Best of luck with becoming staff!