TardisKing40's Staff Application

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff.

No idea, but i have been on since last year.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

Yes, I have been on my new one which has been seen by Erg himself and ToastedShoes.

3. What is your discord username?

TardisKing40#6238

1. How old are you? (In years)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

Yes, i do understand and it seems very well managed.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

yes, mainly the basic like essentials, worldedit, and more, but i am usually the one in the configs tho.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

Yes, I know how the anti-grief system works as it is very easy to understand, for the survival, "land claim" seems fairly easy by using a golden shovel to claim area.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

Yeah, Most are down or have died, others just didnt need me

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

Yes, As i have said before, I have my server which i just uploaded to a server host that Erg recommended.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

I believe this is quite a good server and it would be a pleasure to assist in any way.

8. How long have you been on the server?

Around a year now.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

No.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

I live in Australia and do have school still so around 5pm - 8pm.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

In my opinion a Trainee is a moderator of the server that has not been fully accepted into the community.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

Assuming you have rollback, I would first tp to the player and check that it really has been griefed, then i would use the tool for checking, if it was another player that isnt on the same ip as the one who made the report, i would tempban them for 3days.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

First i would assume that it would be their pc specs, If it wasnt ( by them running a speed test ), I would clear lagg with the /lagg clear command, If this is not the case i would find out who might have been making a lag machine.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

I guess 2 then third times a ban. It kinda depends on the reason.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

Yes, but i would just use the windows game capture. Win + G

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

Yes, As frequently as possible.

17. Are you a male or female?

Male.

18. What is your favorite song?

Oh, tough one, i guess (dont hurt), Pewdiepies "Congratulations"

19. Any staff member recommend you?

No.

Last edited:

BlyDoesMC

Staff member
Helper
I'll go with a neutral.

I haven't seen you online yet, most likely because of time zones. I have, however, some suggestions on your application to help. Your application is okay, but not very detailed. We'd like to see more details and more information about you, as there are certain requirements for staff. For one, the 72 hours question, you can look at the menu, click Statistics and look at the 2nd line down. There's your time spent. For another, the anti-grief question. Providing details like how to actually claim land would be helpful so we know you have basic knowledge about the server, rather than just saying that you know it.

Good luck!
-Bly