TardisKing40 's Staff Application

TardisKing40

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

- 14 years old. ( September is my birthday month ).

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- Yes, I really enjoy playing on the server, the forums is self explanatory, you write down problems or issues with the server. (We usually leave that to the discord bu oh well)

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- Essentials, and permission plugins in the configs, but i wont be handling those just yet. :sneaky:

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- Most definitely, Hold the gold shovel to select your claim, only you and those you /trust can access it. Holding the shovel will also allow you to view your claim area.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

- Yes, but as all servers do, they shut down.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- Yes, not very well. ( Budget wise )

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- I would like to be a trainee as i believe that i would make a great addition to the staff team ( you have probably heard this before), I have been helping Ergenta with a few things and i would like to expand that knowledge to the entire staff team. I also think that the staff should be more active as they are not always on, so i would be great as when i am awake the staff team are sleeping, so we almost have around the clock active staff.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- 74 hours, But because of the reset it got deleted :cautious:, and my whole time, a year and a half.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- Yes, but that was worked out with CuBe and Ergenta.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- 11am-2pm PST. ( Equivalent to 5-8pm ). But i can be on discord even more.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- Yes, a trainee is the lowest rank in terms of staff, this does not mean that one staff member is more valued in terms of ideas, it just means that they dont have much permissions so that the staff can see what the trainee can do before he/she gets fully accepted into the team.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- Let them accept my tp request and find out how it happened.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- I would check the servers /tps ( essentials.gc permission ) and their task manager.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- 2, I believe if they are unable to stop between this time, then they are to be taken to a high staff member.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

- Yes, If they say that it just happened, I would tell them to win+g (windows) to capture the last 1 or so minute.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- Yes of course, staff should always make sure bans are justified.

17. What is your favorite song?

- Sorry, but i dont really have one :confused:

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- No.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Abuzz

I feel you would be accepted but you kind of slid past some of the questions Instead of trailing to some unrelated answer I'd say yes
Example: question 11 and and on time played it's around how long you've been playing on the server days/weeks/months/years wise

TardisKing40

I feel you would be accepted but you kind of slid past some of the questions Instead of trailing to some unrelated answer I'd say yes
Example: question 11 and and on time played it's around how long you've been playing on the server days/weeks/months/years wise
Yeah i fixed that