Strydderr's Official Coming Back Application

Strydderr

General Questions

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line):

- Yes, 3.24 d. I have been with RBN since 2016 and took a year and a half break and coming back now.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

- Yes, I used to be a CEO on this server for a few years, back before I took my break and most recently been a Moderator on a different server called hollow tree.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

- Strydderr#5347

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

- 20 about to turn 21 in like 9 days.

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- I do, I have experience with the features on the server.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- I do, I actually used to make the kit special and rotate different kits when the time came. I did a lot more of configuring plugins and getting permissions for each ranks helping erg with them.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- Using the golden shovel you can claim your area that you "Claim" and you can add people on it or take some off if people are violating that trust. You claim the 2 opposite corners to make a full square claim.

5. Do you have experience of being staff on another server and/or service?

- Like I mentioned this server was my home since 2016 and I played endless nights and days on this server not only playing survival with friends but also managing the server when erg and cube couldn't. I put on events almost every holiday and did my hardest to make the server function properly. I helped build a ton some may know all my builds are still around. On the other server, I mentioned I helped build new events and features in spawn as well.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- I have assisted with making servers but the funding never lasted.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- I am wanting to come back home and help out where I can. I know staff cant be on all the time and I have noticed that some times its nearly impossible to get any help but Id like to change that and be available when I can to help out as well. Im more certain this time that I want to stay for a long while and be able to host fun events for the community and be the part of staff I used to be. I loved being here and enjoying it with everyone.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- I got here back in 2016 and I was here for I believe and took a year and a half break now I have been back for a month officially.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- I have not

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- depends on my work schedule but mostly on nights as well as my days off than after 11 am

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- trainees are to help the whole staff team with people who might need help and they don't need to bother high-end staff if they are busy and allows training to commence for staff when they get promoted.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- Ask if the area was claimed, tp to the player and use core protect see who it was, ask if they know the person or if the person was on the claim at any point. Either direct the ban to a higher staff if I was not able to deal with it personally but take screenshots and send it to the staff as well.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- See if it is the server or just the individual person who is lagging. 9/10 its the player that is lagging because of internet issues. I would guide them through the process of rebooting or restarting their mc incase its a memory overload.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- Three warnings

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

- Always. Cant falsely ban someone without proof and I would make notes of it in discord with the screenshot so every staff member is on the same page about the player.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- I would just because I am working towards being higher staff again and want to contribute as much help as possible to erg, lady, and cube because I know we are all busy with life and everything else the world throws at us.

17. What is your favorite song?

- Thats hard. I am really into Breaking me by Topic.

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- Not that Im aware of but I know some staff know me well and have been friends with them for a while.