Staff Application

MorganAnkan1

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)
No, But I promise, I'm not a waste of time. I have been staff on three other servers. One of them being formal server planet mine.org.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
welp then...yes. I also currently have a server called vatossurvivalalt.aternos.me. I have been staff on a server called Planetmine.org, which is no longer running sadly.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
MorganAnkan1#4195
Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-yes

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-yes

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-yes, if I were to hack, or if ANYONE were to hack, they would have to be temp banned and if bad enough,permanently banned.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-Yes, like I said, I'm currently owner of my own server, Vatossurvivalalt.aternos.me

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

-yes, and its currently still in its creation stages, so nobody has joined it yet. I'm hoping all will go well.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-I want to be a trainee because I want to show my true potential and do every thing I can to be able to help out this server.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

-like 8 hours, but I hop that's enough to do what I need to do. I'm ready, because, I want to show y'all my true thoughts, and how I could help improve the server. I won dLOVE to be able to help. I am a kind, and loving person, and I would like to be a kind, and loving staff member. I get along with people very well, and if you let me, I think you will be very happy with what I have to offer.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-No.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

-Every day. around 3pm to 12 am on weekdays and just about the whole dang weekend lol

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

-A trainee is someone who is training to become a full, one-on staff member, who is ready to take on the roll.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

-I would first, temporary ban them, then I would report it to higher staff on what to do next.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

-I would try to calm them down as quick and as good as possible, then I would report it to higher staff to see if they can do anything about it.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-3. I believe in the "3 strikes youre out" rule. just like in baseball. If I give them their third warning, they're banned.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?
yes. so that way if higher staff asks for proof, I have the proof.
-

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

yes. DEFINITELY
-

17. What is your favorite song?

-TOKYOSREVENGE/GOODMORNINGTOKYO

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

-no, but if I could please have a chance at this, I would really love to show y'all the potential that I have. I promise that if I can have a chance, you will NOT regret it!!

<3 Morgan

Ergenta

Staff member
Owner
We can't accept applications until the 72hr play time. I'm sorry but if you reapply once that's reached, I'll get it reviewed (y)