Staff Application - Feelin_Logical

Should this be accepted?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Feelin_Logical

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)
yes 80-100+ hours

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
Yes, loads of "mini" servers that accepted me, I have very good skills when it comes to making sure people are being good.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
Feelin Logical#9999

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

-14 (February 10th 2006)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-Yes, a lot. I know most things, like the Auction system that is easy for me to understand, I played for more than a month, around at least 3-5 hours a day, I know the Essentials plugin, like /home, and the Economy, like /eco give (player) (amount), I know how the Forums work, and I think it is actually getting less and less popular every week, as No one checks it, out of a total of 1000 players, about 100-400 would actually visit it more than 2 times. I am seeing that discord is becoming the new forums, and I know the ins and outs of staffing and managing discord, I plan on learning to code, and I can help this server and the server discord quite alot.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-I have skills in, Group Manager, Pex, Nametag edit, Chat control, Custom menus, Heads up display, essentials, and Core protect

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-Yes, the server uses Core Protect, like /co I where you can see the history of each block, /co rollback where you can roll back a place. (edit I know the golden shovel very well because I have used it in other servers and in my own server thats not operating and not has been since Dec. 2019)

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-Yes, Discord, I made my own discord, and staff on those "mini" servers,

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

-Yes, It went very good but people hated rainbows and never went on it.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-I want to be a trainee to help people, and make people better at the game and also I want to make sure people are happy and help whoever I can. I also want to help all the other staff with coding, commands, and discord, I also can help players with reasonable things, like for an example, if someone asks for help with lag in an area. I want to be a staff member because I want to help, and improve the server.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- 1 Month + (since October 1st, 20:00 EST)

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-On Vivacity: No
On other servers: yes, for tearing down my own house, and another server because my head was a rainbow and homophobic people hate rainbows.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

-PST/California: Weekends, 4 am to 6 pm. Weekdays 4 am to 6 am, 8:30am to 9:30.am, 12PM (4 pm On Thursdays*) to 6 pm
EST/New York: Weekends, 7 am to 9 pm Weekdays, 7 am to 9 am, 11:30am to 12:30PM 3PM to 9 PM

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

-A trainee is a staff member in development, for example, Larry is a trainee on a server, he will not have perms as a Moderator, because he will not know how to use them properly, and Larry will not be trusted fully, so as a trainee, Larry has to learn and experience being a staff member to be prepared to have the responsibility of a staff member. So a Trainee is a staff member that is being trained, Like how the police force has to be trained to know how to do their job, so a trainee is to learn how to staff.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

-One way I will handle a grief report is first, I will do /co I, and punch a block, and discover the history of the block (If I have permission for that) and then I will get a higher up staff member to do /co rollback, and ban the griefer, and I will ask the person if they know everyone that modified a block in that location and tell them who it was and to not trust that person.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

-If one person is complaining about lag, I will tell them to go to the task bar and right click and then click on Task Manager and hop in a discord chat with them making sure it's not a virus or app using too much network, and discover the problem, and if that has no answer then I will tell them to restart minecraft, or their computer to try to fix their lag, If multiple people say their lagging, I would look at the Ping meter next to everyone's name, and if that is not the problem I will go tp to everyone and check if they are causing lag and if that does not work, I will contact some staff to see what they are up to and if they can deal with it, and then contact either Cube or someone Admin +

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-I would normally give 3 warnings, 1 Just to me and them and 2 Recorded (in a document or sorts that the server uses to keep track of bans)

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

-Yes, Evidence is imperative, without it It could be seen as abuse some times

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

-If I was a trainee I would check the ban appeals everyday, because I may have missed something, and I want to see what other staff are doing, and making sure they are up to date with banning people for good reasons, and to see if the people are worthy of an unban

17. What is your favorite song?

-Christian Nationalist - Artist: Anti-Flag (is a song against Christian nationalists)

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)
Maybe Jello and Cube,

*I am learning JavaScript (java for websites) and Java,

Last edited: