staff aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? yes

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
invadedlands but then I got demoted
3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
Dinocool123#8718
Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)
-

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?
yeah
-

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?
yup
-

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?
yup
-

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?
yup invadedlands
-

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?
yes I have it went smoothly for a while but then I didn't have enough money to keep it running
-

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?
uh because it would be cool and I could tell my friends about this server and heko anyone that is in need of help.
-

8. How long have you been on the Server?
about like 1 month
-

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?
no
-

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)
1 P.M to like 5 P.M
-

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.
yes they help anyone that is need of help and they would report hackers. And I think im very worthy of that.
-

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"
I would help them recover there stuff and temp-ban the person for 1 hour
-

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?
restart it real quick or do /butcher if its the mobs fault.
-

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?
-

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?
YES of course
-

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?
yup
-

17. Are you a male or female?
male
-

18. What is your favorite song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA3Ks8NLS-Y
-

19. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)
no
-

BlyDoesMC

Staff member
Helper
Okay, first of all. I object.

First of all, your grammar and spelling is, no offense, terrible. Second of all, you're a Skeppy-knockoff and you have very short answers, not giving us details to know if you're lying or not. Third of all, I have never seen you active.

Good luck.
-
Bly

I don't type long sentences because im 14!!! and my grammar is bad because im 14!!!!! and im noyt online because im mostly busy the reason I was a skeppy-knock-off is because I was in the skeppy new year 1!!! and I will change my name in 23 days because it says I have to wait that long on the website to change it again

CanadianLady74

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't type long sentences because im 14!!! and my grammar is bad because im 14!!!!! and im noyt online because im mostly busy the reason I was a skeppy-knock-off is because I was in the skeppy new year 1!!! and I will change my name in 23 days because it says I have to wait that long on the website to change it again

Okay. Getting rude with Bly isn’t helping your case. Btw, Bly is a lot younger than you are and he can type coherently. You need to not be as standoffish with the staff. Do you really think that taking that kind of attitude is going to help you become staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.