SomeWeirdGuys Trainee Application

SomeWeirdGuy

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff.
Yes, around 205 hours.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
No, not really a staff member, but i did help out a friend on his server for a while a few years ago.

3. What is your discord username?
SomeWeirdGuy#9037

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-Not the forum but im always active on the server

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-Yeah i have a bit of experience with the EssentialsX plugin.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-yes i do. it allows people to create safe spaces to protect their builds and stuff.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-Not as a staff member really i just helped a friend on his server.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

-it was fine for a while just me and 4 other irl friends but we ended up getting slaughtered by the extra mobs i put in, so we kind of lost intrest.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-honestly i dont know. iv never really fit in anywhere or had many friends but since iv been in this server i feel like i have found where i want to be and i want to be able to give and support the server in anyway i can. also i think id be useful in the night shift team because of my timezone.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

-about 6 months

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-yes i have, the first week on the server for 3 days. i was banned by cube for greifing, i understand why i was banned and i accept that but i hade no clue what greifing meant, i thought it was about killing people.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

-usally about 3pm to 8am for pst, for me its 7am to 1am

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

-i guess its someone who seeks to learn from the other staff on how to better improve the server and help people.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

-id try to help them in anyway i can and work to find a solution to their problem like trying to find proof, if i cant help then i would message a staff member or a moderator and ask if they can assist me

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

-Id check their signal strength, if it was low id suggest maybe a relog might help or that it could be down to their location. if theirs many people complaining about lag i would alert ergenta or cube about it.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-3, always standard 3 unless it was really bad.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

-oh definitely, i never act without evidence.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

-Yeah, every few days

17. What is your favorite song?

-omg so many to choose from. ummmm probably have to be either ONE by Metallica or Wrong Side Of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch , i love heavy metal and 40's music

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

-Not that i know of

===============

Edit: This application is only to apply to be a trainiee, nothing else.

Last edited: