Sleepy's Application

Sleepy

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)

Yes I sure do.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

Yes. It was my friends server a long time ago he doesn't use anymore.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

Sleepy.#4748

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- Yes I've been in the server for quite a while.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- I do but they're quite random

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- Yes I do.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

- Once on my friends server years ago

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- My friend created one and I helped but I never have myself.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- Because I already enjoy helping others on the server and would love to help even more.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- i don't remember how long exactly but it's been months.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- Never.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- Most of the day on Sunday-Tuesday and first half of the day till 4 my time rest of the days.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- A trainee is watched over by mods and staff to ensure the trainee will be a good fit as a staff member.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- Try to help as much as I could even when not a staff and if it can only be solved by a higher up, contact a staff member or mod.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- If the server is lagging for one person then check to see if their connection is bad or if they can adjust their settings but if it's more than 1 person I would contact staff or someone who could look into in more in depth and see if the server is at fault.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- It is after they ignore the warning 2 times the 3rd would be a temp ban.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

- You should never assume so yes. Collecting as much evidence you can is crucial to ensure someones not wrongfully banned.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- I definitely would. People make mistakes ALL the time so if they're really sorry and regret what they did, they may get another chance in the server.

17. What is your favorite song?

-

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

-Ashlee
-Blue
:D
===============