Accepted SlayerSan Application

Slayersan

Staff member
Trainee
1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)-Yes i have over 90 hours logged.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?- I'm not sure what the names of the serves i've been staff on but i have been every level of staff you could possible be.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)-My Discord Name is GoblinSlayer#1195

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-Ive been playing for almost 100 hours and ive had quite some experience with the server like jobs and skill plugins

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-yeah when i was admin a while back i ran world edit things as such

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-Yes i do, Golden shovels are used to claim plots of land

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-Yes different levels of staff

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

-i had my own server for at least 7 months but it was just for me and my friends

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-cause im active alot on the server when other people of staff may not be and cant deal with problems that can arise.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

-roughly since the start of December

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-No

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- Most likely 8:00am pst and 10:00pm pst

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

-A trainee is a spot in which you will be watched for a estimated time as to see if you can fit into the staff ranks and have helped out in the community as well as with other staff.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- I would try my best to resolve the situation if both parties are on the server and if things escalate contact a staff higher up for assistance

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- If one person was lagging it may be on their end and have a bad connection, if many people complain their may be a lag machine creating additional packets and or many entities. i would ask another staff member to assist and see if they can detect the machine or may clear entities

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-temp ban is a third warning, first offence is a request to please discontinue anything they may be doing. second would a mute and or kick if things may escalate and finally third is a temp ban and if they come back from the ban still not respecting and or listening then a ban is acceptable

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

-Yes everyone is innocent until proven guilty jumping the gun could result in additional backfire and innocent people being punished.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- Of course i want the sever community to thrive and if someone may have been unfortunately banned they may deserve a second change if they have repented for their crimes and want to come back.

17. Are you a male or female?

-Male

18. What is your favorite song?

-

-Cant decide between these 2

19. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- Im not sure if any would recommend me but im good friends with a lot of the staff and trainees.

BlyDoesMC

Staff member
I vouch!
Decent application, besides the grammar errors.

You're an active player and judging by the information you have given us, I think you would be a great addition! You are a very respectful and helpful person at times, sometimes funny. Good luck!

-Bly

RAlN

Staff member
I vouch ❤️ You’re active and a sweet dude, even if i thought you were like 12 since you joined until like two weeks ago LOL. Good luck homie