Risky's Staff App

Risky For President? (staff)

• Lmao no who the hek is this kid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh couldnt care less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sup nerds! so this is kinda coming out of the blue and I've considered applying before but I was too busy with my building to bother with applying for staff.
Honestly, before the reset was announced I was playing on the server an unhealthy amount of time; so, me being staff just makes sense because I'm almost constantly answering stuff for people on there. Idk helping people makes me feel warm n fuzzy inside.

Copied the template because that's what I assume you do thanks for reading this if you manage to get to the end lmao.

1. How old are you? (In years)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- Minimal experience with the forums but it's pretty well laid out so when I start coming on to check bans and stuff ill soon get used to it.
An unhealthy amount of time has been spent on Vivacity so I'd say I have sufficient experience.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- general experience with World edit and other server stuff nothing hands-on in the back end but I'm eager if that counts for anything. I helped run a friends server for a few months till he got bored and moved on (resulting in the server shutting down as he hosted it)

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- yes, good job the golden shovel sucks :D

5. Do you have experience being staff on another server and/or service?

- As I said above I helped run a friends server for a few months and I was an admin on a medium traffic unturned server for about a year. I understand the concept of admin abuse and I assure you I won't beat any of the other admins :D

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- In short no, never had the computer power to run the server smoothy and port forwarding on my mother's router gave her a heart attack as she thought I was hacking MI5 or something, bless her, so she didn't let me.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- So I can flex on the noobs so I can help people out more deeply than I currently do. currently, I can only really give advice and can't really do anything compared to what I'm capable of.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- since about June maybe before. honestly, don't remember. However, I got the 7-day reward so probably 168+ hours on the server gives you an idea of how regularly I play.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- Nah I'm cool like that

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- My humble abode is located in the grand country of England so probably from 5 pm to 12 pm GMT or for you lovely westernererers 10 am to 5 pm PST

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- General infantry in the army to push the agenda of our tyrannical ruler Ergenta. pretty basic help for people who need it and maybe dealing with the occasional grief dispute.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- Id say "how have you been griefed"
they'd say "errm someone stole my golden shovel."
id then be like "damn bro that sucks"
then proceed to carry out the steps to give the player their shovel and find the filthy criminal that dared break Lord Ergenta's rules

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- Tell them to leave so it stops lagging for me. Id request a Parler with Lord Ergenta in his DM's so I can make the player base happy

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- depends on what they're doing tbh id say the more severe the criminal offence the fewer warnings they would get. If they annoy me that number would definitely go down :3

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screenshots, etc. ?

- Yes Screenshots, Unfortunately, I cant record so I would have to pester someone who has a recording software for that.

16. If you become a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- Maybe once a week not many people get banned so I reckon more than that would be too frequent.

Thanks for reading n stuff.
Not sure what else to say so ima just say good luck. That's right, I wished myself good luck. Bite me.

Edit; appended the lack of info to do with my playtime, some people commented on how chatty the whole application seems and I understand the concern but part of Being staff revolves around communicating with people and having a laugh is a massive part of communication. If you want something who just gets the job done without any fun bits I've seen some interesting AI advancements. :D
please whack anything else you think should be added below ;)

Last edited:

CanadianLady74

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ha! I knew you wouldn’t quit us. 😈 you love us too much to quit. I vouch, you are on a lot and well liked by the community and staff. Good luck ya *&@#*(#$*($#. 😋