Quality of life on the server - I want your feedback!

ShayPunter

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Hello Folks!

I'm after your feedback on the server! I want to plan a quality of life update for the server, to improve the stuff you don't like and various other small things, though, in order to do this, need your feedback on what you dislike/feel could be improved!

This feedback can consist of anything, from the menus we have, to the plugins and more, you can also suggest ways on how to improve it if you like too! So suggest away folks! Thank you for your contributions!

Last edited:

Theo_2003

I'd liked it in the olden days when we had parkour. At least i think it was this server lol . It was just something to do when there was nothing you could think of to do and it was fun lol.

Venluckey

Let's work on a massive server build, like a transit system that would take you to each town, but it needs to be server protected from heifers, like claimed by the wild. I have done this in my neighborhood, at /pw venluckey. But I can't claim entire roads or railways to other towns.

Pineapplequeen

Forum Management
Staff member
Helper
Forum Management
I was able to see the old pvp arena a few days ago, and thought it honestly seemed like a more fun, different arena than our current one. Perhaps a pvp menu, so you can choose an arena to fight in? (I'm referring to the multicolored arena with a giant skeleton).

CanadianLady74

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ppl are complaining about losing money when they pvp. It does seem odd that you don't lose items but you lose money. You can also lose a lot of money after perishing a few times

ShayPunter

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
I was able to see the old pvp arena a few days ago, and thought it honestly seemed like a more fun, different arena than our current one. Perhaps a pvp menu, so you can choose an arena to fight in? (I'm referring to the multicolored arena with a giant skeleton).
This actually used to be an old Halloween map we had on the server 2 years ago I believe, could probably see if there would be a way to convert it into something more usable, e.g. a playground people could visit and just have fun there