QOTW 5/29/2020

Pineapplequeen

Forum Management
Staff member
Helper
Forum Management
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week's question:

What is the craziest (PG) thing you've ever done?

And yep- every reply gives you 1k ingame dollars from yours truly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

interlaser

Craziest PG thing I’ve ever done eh? Hmmm...
Not many things in my life were PG...
Though I did see aliens once...in my backyard, oddly enough they were human-like. If that counts as PG..idk
Oh, then there was a time I got bucked by a horse, then again that didn’t turn out PG..ehhhh forget the horse thing.

Owl

I ride horses and I used to ride this one horse who used to be a show horse who starred in hunter jumper courses. So whenever he went over jumps he would always buck and rear. Nobody told me this and I did a jump on him bare back and with no reins only his lead line and he bucked, reared and raced around the arena. That is probably the craziest PG thing I have ever done that I can think of. Other than going to a gaming convention.

odonai

I went with friends at 6am to an abandoned church in the middle of the city (literally lodged between two random buildings), we climbed over the spiky gate, explored the interior and played with a fire extinguisher. It was crazy creepy and in hindsight not the brightest of ideas lol. They condemned the building after that.....

Pineapplequeen

Forum Management
Staff member
Helper
Forum Management
(Ignore this, it's just the list of people I need to pay)
-Jello
-Inter
-Lady
-Owl
-Odo

Bartagus

In games? Joined this server, never played on one like it rlly and it turned out to be one of my best decisions I’ve made :)

irl, I and my friend consecutively crashed 4 of our classmates relatives weddings , a great time and they all let us stay and dance while we were just in shorts and t shirts among all the fancy ppl