QOTW 5/11/2020

Pineapplequeen

Forum Management
Staff member
Trainee
Forum Management
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to QOTW!
I, as well as other staff members will ask the community questions every week.
We hope to see tons of people participate and share their experiences as well as opinions!

This week's question:
What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?

Also!
I, pineapplequeen21, will pay everybody 1k for your responses!
(And who doesn't like free money?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

odonai

Staff member
Helper
I can't wait to meet humans again! Friends and new people alike. I wanna go to the park, and shopping, and just bask in the sun and fresh air. Also hoping to spend some quality time with my family away from the city. Just generally in need of new inspiration because you run out of it real fast when you're alone in a small apartment for months on end xD

PS: No haircut for me

kev10lesser

I can't wait to meet humans again! Friends and new people alike. I wanna go to the park, and shopping, and just bask in the sun and fresh air. Also hoping to spend some quality time with my family away from the city. Just generally in need of new inspiration because you run out of it real fast when you're alone in a small apartment for months on end xD

PS: No haircut for me
get a haircut

CanadianLady74

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I can't wait to have a fire on the beach with my neighbours. You have to realize how important a fire on the beach is here. When you light a fire on the beach behind my house, everyone in the cove can see it and it is like flies to shit. EVERYONE comes out. Young and old alike. Everyone brings beverages and the fire usually goes out at about dawn. You have parents 1/2 in the bag, kids sleeping on blankets around the fire and a good time had by all. I have the best neighbours in the world. We have even had tourists driving by and see everyone gathered and they end up on someone's couch. People show up with food to be cooked on the fire (fresh crab, moose, pick mussels from the rocks on the beach, coocoos). It is an amazing time.

Oh, and I don't want your sweet, sticky money that is covered in pineapple juice. xD

Pineapplequeen

Forum Management
Staff member
Trainee
Forum Management
(Ignore this, I'm just keeping track of who I haven't yet paid)
Blue
Toast
Kev
Inter
Owl

Odo
Jello
Light
Face
Cletus

Last edited:

Cletus_11

Staff member
Trainee
I cannot wait to get out and go climbing, I have been itching to go out and scale some walls since I got back from College, but with Corona it’s all been shut down. I also want to be able to hopefully have more people at my wedding than the 10 we’re allowed right now, so here’s for hoping ☺