Not open for further replies.

baesment

Ban Appeal
In-Game Name:

- Baesment

Discord Id:

- Baesment#5430

Reason for ban:

- For saying the word coochie which I was given no claification if that was a word we could use or not.

Who you were banned by:

- Jello

Why you believe you should be un-banned:

-
I was given zero warning when simply asking for clarification on whether I could say a word or not, and then banned. Jello tried to say she shouldn't have to give me a warning because she gave Ashlee a warning but I told her that we are separate people and I deserve the same waning. Jello is very quick tempered and is letting her feelings take over on this situation. Even Ashlee and everyone else that has been banned has said that they got no warnings either even though Jello is saying different.

[OPTIONAL] Proof of innocence:

-
Kelris Jello » whether you care or not, there are people who are uncomfortable by you saying that, and when i have told you all to stop at least 3 times, whether it has anything to do with me or not, you should stop

[8:17 PM]
Aenetus Nitrogunslinger » yes ples

Satoris Baesment » u never told me to stop

Kelris Jello » yes i did

Kelris Jello » even if i did not

Kelris Jello » i told ashlee to stop

[8:18 PM]
Otraria Ashlee » when

Negrein Brianna » we are all individuals

Satoris Baesment » we arent one person

Note: If your appeal is't replied to within a few days, contact me on discord at Ergenta#5132

MadamWillow

Sadly i also told them to lay low at 9:16pm, I told them to knock it off and listen to jello at 9:18pm, and it persisted afterwords also. all can be read in the discord chat if needed

CanadianLady74

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
this was going on for hours. I saw what was happening. I got home in the evening and people were messaging me about the word "coochie". To me, it isn't an offensive word and the way it came about saying it, wasn't offensive. The constant overuse of the word when people were asked to not say it is what became offensive.

Things would get quiet and someone would say it just to say it and it was done to get under Jello's skin over and over several times. A few hours later it was STILL happening. I was trying to study and my messages started to blow up over it. Multiple staff and other players were asking you guys to just stop and to drop it but you guys persisted then get all uppity when action is taken. You cannot expect anyone to be constantly provoked and poked at without expecting a response.

A text was even sent to a former player over this absurd situation which provoked a nasty response from them without them knowing the extent of what was going on. You were asked to drop it, you persisted and disrespected staff while not dropping it, you offended other players but continuing this pattern of behavior and you just "dumb-down" the situation by stating you were "banned for saying coochie" when there was so much more to it than that. If you had dropped it when asked, and you all were aware of people being asked to drop it, nothing more would have come of this. Some people become social justice warriors when they think they have been slighted and won't let things go and move on.

Jello was enforcing the rules THAT SHE DIDN'T MAKE. We have rules to try and create harmony on the server and to avoid toxicity. Targeting staff and other players is creating toxicity. A lot of what I heard last night through dms was "I heard Jello said this or that about our friends or group". That is RUMOURS and unless you heard that with your own two ears (not going by what someone else said) then let me know. I have yet to hear from someone who heard things with their own two ears. All I have heard is "I'm not throwing my informer under the bus for telling me what was said". That is all hearsay and I don't use that as evidence because I see no truth to it. If you base your opinions and perceptions of someone on rumours, there is something wrong with that and that is not how I work.

Ergenta

Staff member
Owner
I was not warned. When I was warned, I was offline and had no idea of said warning. When I realized it was not okay, i stopped.
I understand you might not have seen it but it doesn't answer is she saw it. There's no question whether or not you were warned. The question is; did Baesment see and acknowledge but then ignore the warning?

Last edited:

Ergenta

Staff member
Owner
Either way, you're no longer banned so I'm locking this thread. If you wish to discuss this further, contact me on discord. Ergenta#5132

Status
Not open for further replies.