LucaDaWulf's Staff Application <3

LucaDawulf

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)

Last edited:

Pahmifier

Staff member
Trainee
Neutral.

I've seen you around a lot in discord, but not in minecraft. Although I do like you, in the end the position you're applying for is one meant for within the minecraft server. If you're not active on the server itself, I have a hard time picturing you being useful or motivated in your role as trainee.

The reason I don't simply object, is because of your motivation for becoming a trainee. Of course, one could always just post suggestions in the #server-suggestions on discord, but since you're so passionate about it, you might be more suited to be the person to actually realize those ideas of yours.

In conclusion, I doubt your ability to fulfill your tasks as a trainee, but I see potential in you as a person that implements new exciting features.

Bartagus

I know I’m not staff so my opinion may not count as much, but I support, Luca and I are in the same time zone almost, and as a player who is on 11 hours a day I see him very frequently on the server. Luca is not only a funny friendly guy, but is also very willing to donate his time and energy into helping other players out as best he can. I think Luca would make a fantastic addition to the staff team, his agreeable personality would be most helpful in settling disputes and his mora compass would ensure a very fair end to such disputes. I support! Best of luck Luca.
-Bartagus

Aesrial

Staff member
Trainee
Vouch! I think you are coll guy and very friendly, you are active in the discord server, I haven't you seen you that much in the minecraft server, but that would probably be because of the time zones, I've heard your ideas and I really like them. In conclusion, I wish you the best of luck! You are a great player who is willing to help others and has many great ideas. :)