LeMiney staff application

LeMiney

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)

Yes i have roughly 7 days on the server. However, i have been playing this server for years and years.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
I have been a staff member on a server called HyperPvP, i eventually moved up in the ranks from helper - mod to Admin to Head-Admin to Co-Owner and eventually took the server over as my own. I later gave the server to a friend of mine who drove it into the dirt and nobody logged back in. I also created and hosted my own server later on called TwistedPvP

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
LeMiney#4116

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)
I am currently 20 years old. As of feb 11 2020

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-I have been on the server long enough to understand all the rules and regulations. I do know what is to be expected and what is going to be looked for in the server.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-I do have experience with most plugins. I am not a master at them however i can move my way around and im willing to learn.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- yes i do understand the servers anti-grief system.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

- Yes i do, I listed my refferences above with the past servers i have worked with.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- I had created my own server, it went well at the beginning then i had an accident that changed my life so i had to let it go.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- I'm just giving it a shot. Everyone gives a reason about how they really want to help and always wanted to be staff blah blah blah. I just always help anyways, and i get along with everyone. I really would like to have a job and title to actually make it my job to help others. Rather than me doing out of my free will with no respect in the server. I know the server very well and would genuinley like to help new players.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- I've been on the server for around 4-5 years give or take. I have gone thorugh a few accounts and names however i am still here.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- I have never been banned.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- Im always on at all hours. I do whatever i can to get on.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- I do understand. A trainee helps new players with commands and general questions. As a trainee i would help others get started in the world. No commands such as ban or tempban are given to the trainee. I know that i am just a general observer of chat and i reinforce the rules.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- I would ask the general questions, Where, what, whats missing, did you allow them to do so. And so fourth. I would get the details then handle the situation accordingly.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- I would report it to a higher member of stuff who has the ability to fix a server wide problem. However if i do not notice the problem being server wide and is only affecting one member i would get them to relog.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- I would give 2 warnings. One warning incase they didnt know. Second warning as a slip then a temp ban as a way of showing reinforcement.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

- Always, people claim a lot but proof is always needed.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- I would always be up on the servers reports, ban appeals, and so fourth. Its all part of taking a position seriously.

17. What is your favorite song?

- Down below by roddy rich. I feel like it shows a way of growing as a person and becoming top dog.

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- I wouldnt say they recommended me but i get along with every staff member. Im cool with everyone and they know me on a first Real life name basis. They know i know a lot and so fourth.

Aesrial

Staff member
Trainee
Vouch.

I really like LeMiney and he is always on when I'm playing, I've noticed that he helps players when staff is needed. As for the application, it has detail, a little misspelling/ grammars, but its human. I would like to have you in the staff team, Aesrial.