Jello’s staff application

Jello2222222

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)

Yes, I have around 8 days, well over 100 hours

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

No, I have not

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

JELL-O#7180

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

12, I am turning 13 in a month

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

Yes, I have been with the server for several months now. But I am quite new to forums, but I am a quick learner.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

Yes, I have helped SweetShay with making plugins, and have suggested a few new commands to the server that were taken into effect.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

Yes, you take a golden shovel and right click one corner of the land you would like to claim, then go to the opposite corner on the other part of the land you would like to claim, right click. Then you are ready to build on your new grief protected land!

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

No, sadly I do not. But I do feel I would make an excellent staff because I love helping people and want to see everyone be successful with using the server!

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

My brother has a small server that I helped set up the finishing details, his server is working bug free.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

I want to be able to help people who have questions about the server, and want to be able to help further the servers progression and success.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

Around 4 months, since July of 2019

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

No, I have not.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

I will most likely be on for 3-5 hours during the week, and 4-7 hours on the weekends.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

A trainee is here to help players with any questions, including keep the server free of problems and trolls.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

I would get information about the situation and what happened. Like if the land was claimed and what was taken. I would then take screenshots just in case I have any questions and would ask a higher staff member to come help me with the situation.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

I would ask a higher staff member, such as Ergenta or CuBe, I would also ask if they are near anything that would cause lag, or doing anything that would cause lag.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

A maximum of 2, though that should be based on the situation at hand. As it may differ from situation to situation.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

Yes, because I would get other staff members opinions, and get all sides of the story.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

Yes, I would check them fairly often.

17. What is your favorite song?

EURFQUAKE -Tyler, the creator

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

Yes, braysonn has recommended me, as well as blue has suggested I should apply for staff!

===============