Icy's Reapplication

IcyGem

Staff member
Trainee
1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)
Yes i currently have 29.31 days logged

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
I have been a staff for some older servers that shut down long ago due to money constrains and lack of an efficient Dev

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
IcyGem#5836

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)
i am 20 turning 21 in December

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-yes though they don't seem to be as used as they were to begin with

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-yes i have basic knowledge of several plug ins this server uses

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-for the most part except the sub dividing part which i never got around to learning

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-yes though not for long on any one occasion i have been staff on this server as well

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

-i didn't but i have helped a friend when he started his though it only lasted a few months before dying due to loss in player base due to lack of plug-ins/hooks to keep the player playing as well as them not wanting to fund it anymore

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-i want to continue helping players out as i have done but also to help keep the piece when problem players bug the server

8. How long have you been on the Server?

-I've been on the server since October of 2018

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-maybe by my friends for fun but other then that not that i can recall

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

-currently i'm on a mid shift so my best hours would be early mornings 6 am to 1 pm PST

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

-trainee is basically a helper role that helps moderate chat more then deliver punishments like a messenger of the staff that alert higher members whenever a problem arises and how to take care of the problem in the most effective manner

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

-due to me not having a command to inspect the area (/co i) i would ping the staff help channel in discord or ping another member that is currently on to come to the aid with the needed permissions required to help out said palaver

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

-for the most part if someone is lagging unless it is felt server wide it is most likely only on their part but if it is server wide lag then id ping the appropriate staff member that would be able to figure out a fix for the servers lag though 90% of the time it happens to be the first one

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-depending on the severity of the in-fracture should change the amount of warning i.e cursing vs stealing from another player
due to this for stealing its best to give them a single warning and allow them to return the items if caught again a temp ban should be followed though for small things a few things should lead up to the temp-ban such as kicks and mutes as seen fit

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

-of course thats the only way to verify that the person did as they were accused of so pictures are the best way for staff to let others know of this occurrence

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

-not a lot of people get banned on this server surprisingly so checking it frequently doesn't seem to be the real problem checking it twice a week seems like an acceptable amount

17. Are you a male or female?

- as my first discord app that went somewhere i wont answer this question out of principle

18. What is your favorite song?

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdG8A9mZFDY is and always will be my fave
19. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!) i'm not sure tbh

also wanted to state that i had left this position before to my own misfortune during the hurricane which caused me to move several times and re-acclimate to the area i was forced into
second i wanted to come back because i love this server and have since the day I found it and i don't plan on going anywhere for a long while though my time of day on-line my change at any time due to my job working around the clock and not having enough people i may get called in at anytime i hope you all can understand and accept me back thanks for reading my application again love you all <3

BlyDoesMC

Staff member
I absolutely vouch!

I've known you for long enough to know that you are a very kind and helpful person, you have been staff before and only quit because you were moving.
The app is also great too!

Good luck!
-Bly