I was banned for three day because of something I did not do

JohnFN

In game name: JohnFN

Ban reason: griefing??

who banned: I don’t know I was not online when I was banned

I was banned for griefing the only reason I was banned was because I had quarts I worked hours for them with fortune 5 and mending good for quarts I think people should do more investigation before banning just because I have quarts does not mean I grief I spend hours mining in the nether and I I love this sever but the staff is not being good to the people don’t make assumptions

Last edited:

GodlyBlue

Staff member
That's not why you were banned, you were banned cause we found places where you griefed. Also, if we find someone or something to be suspicious we are gonna look into it, its our job.

JohnFN

What do you mean found places just because places have blocks that are missing and I have that same block which is a common block to build with I should not have been banned. I didn’t say don’t look into things some guy teleported to me and asked me questions and I responded and after a while he left and said sorry for interrogating me and I said it’s ok I should not have been banned I did not grief I just wanna play on the sever I have never griefed and won’t ever do it because I have put a lot of time into this world and would not want someone to grief me

Last edited:

odonai

Staff member
Helper
To clarify, this has nothing to do with the quartz griefings and when Jello interrogated you. This is an unrelated case of griefing that has been found to be caused by you through the inspection of block data.