Hi

yukihikado

Nicknames : Yuki/LeeJoonKyung , Most people call me Yuki cause Yuki was my cosplayer name

I'm from Australia , Melbourne

Australian and Half Asian

Watch Anime

Anime Cosplayer

Into Kpop, K-Rock , Cpop , Jrock, Jpop , Visual Kei , Trance Music and abit of English Music

I've been playing minecraft for awhile . Its more of a up and go kinda thing. I have been a moderator for a few servers in the past. Currently MOD for CloudLand thats in Australia.

Work Wise : Work as a Full Time Laborer

Past and Now: I used to be a DJ for community radio on 88.9WYN FM did that 3 - 4 years we did a Jrock and Visual Kei radio show and later on conducted it into a Jpop and Kpop Show since Kpop was well spread out around the globe and was popular. Soon after the 4 years I retired to continue work and started to cosplay as game characters and anime characters. Became photographer did that for a couple years.
At the moment I'm just playing League of Legends most of my time with friends and socializing on Minecraft .

Cosplay Page: https://worldcosplay.net/en/member/Yuki-Hikado

ShayPunter

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Nicknames : Yuki/LeeJoonKyung , Most people call me Yuki cause Yuki was my cosplayer name

I'm from Australia , Melbourne

Australian and Half Asian

Watch Anime

Anime Cosplayer

Into Kpop, K-Rock , Cpop , Jrock, Jpop , Visual Kei , Trance Music and abit of English Music

I've been playing minecraft for awhile . Its more of a up and go kinda thing. I have been a moderator for a few servers in the past. Currently MOD for CloudLand thats in Australia.

Work Wise : Work as a Full Time Laborer

Past and Now: I used to be a DJ for community radio on 88.9WYN FM did that 3 - 4 years we did a Jrock and Visual Kei radio show and later on conducted it into a Jpop and Kpop Show since Kpop was well spread out around the globe and was popular. Soon after the 4 years I retired to continue work and started to cosplay as game characters and anime characters. Became photographer did that for a couple years.
At the moment I'm just playing League of Legends most of my time with friends and socializing on Minecraft .

Cosplay Page: https://worldcosplay.net/en/member/Yuki-Hikado
Hey Yuki! Welcome to the server and the forums! A great pleasure to see you here! :)