graci0us Staff Application

GrayDucky

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server?

Yes, 4.5 days

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

No.

3. What is your discord username?

.~Gray~.#8749

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

- I am 17 years old.

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- I have experience on the server and have gotten to know people quite a bit, but I am quite new to the forums. I’ve seen many things go on the server and I observe how the staff have dealt with the problems in the past.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- I have experience some with Greif/Claim, Parties, and McMMO. Grief Prevention uses golden shovels to claim land in which other players who didn’t claim or who are not trusted in the claim can’t build within it. Parties uses /party create <name> and /p where you can talk to your friends privately.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- I understand the Server's anti-grief system. A golden shovel is used to claim and protect land.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

- Negative

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- A friend and I ran one a while back but it’s no longer open or existing for that matter.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- I want to become a trainee to help others, keep morale up, bring new ideas to the table, and help the server run more smoothly. So much has gone down recently and I want to help move past it.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- A couple weeks.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- I have not been banned from the server.

10. What hours will you most likely be on? (PST)

- I am usually on anywhere from 4- 7 hours daily.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- I understand that a trainee:
  1. Welcomes people to the server and makes them feel safe.
  2. They also moderate the chat and make sure all is well and appropriate.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- I would hear from both sides and collect proof, then report it to thy superiors.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

• It Depends, if it were 1 person I would help them individually one on one in their settings, if its the entire server then ill report to Erggie.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

- Of course, why ban an innocent. Always collect the facts and evidence before administering punishment. Detective Duck at your service.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- Yes of course.

17. What is your favorite song?

- Oh gosh how can I choose. Anything by Witt Lowry. Also 10/10 by Rex Orange County

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- Venge and Braysonn

===============

Edit: This application is only to apply to be a trainiee, nothing else.

Reactions: God