GodlyBlue Trainee Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)

- I have 10.04 days

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

- I have not been staff on another server

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

-Tanner#8797

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- Yes I have experience, and a knowledge of what the player should and shouldn't do.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- I don't have a lot of knowledge with plugins, but I can probably learn more about them over time.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- I do, You take your golden shovel you get when you log into the server, and you right click one corner of the area you want to claim, and then right click the opposite corner of the area as well. If you want more than one person doing stuff in a claim, you can do /trust them and they can do things. And if you want to leave a claim, you can do /abandonclaim and it unclaims it.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

- I do not, but i know what staff does on certain servers.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- I have, but it was only for me and my friends to use, and I didn't do much of anything on it.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- I want to help players who need help with things, I would like to be a person that can say they helped someone.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- For a little over two months now.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- I have not been banned on the server, and hopefully never will.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- I try to be on as much as I can, so a lot of the time it would be from like 9 or 10 am to 9 or 10 pm, or somewhere in between then.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- A Trainee is a member of staff that helps with more of the smaller issues a player can have. Like, if someone was griefed, or if someone is causing issues with other players. And if they need more help they would @staff.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- I would go to the person saying they were griefed, and see what was griefed and see if I can help them, and if I couldn't be able too, I would ask another staff member to help.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- I would ask if someone was using redstone or something along the lines of that, and if I no one was using redstone, I would ask erg or someone to see if he can help and find out is causing the issue.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- I feel like a good number is 3.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

- Yes, I wouldn't want to punish someone for something if i didn't have proof to back it up.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- Yes, I would like to see if someone wants to be unbanned.

17. What is your favorite song?

- Love Ride by Christian French

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- IcyGem and SlayerSan

Last edited:

BlyDoesMC

Staff member
I vouch.

You're active on both the server on the discord, you seem very mature and I personally think you would be a great trainee!

Good luck!
-Bly

Status
Not open for further replies.