EnZoNightmare's Ban Appeal

EnZo_Nightmare

EnZo Nightmare#4395

I think we all know who banned me so Ima just leave this as is.

Why I believe I should be unbanned, honestly, I shouldn't. I did alot of shitty things while I was at a dark time of my life and hurt alot of people I use to call friends. My depression climaxed and I ended up in a rut. I have been starting to put myself back together again and wanted to see if it was possible that I would be able to come back. I know I don't deserve it and I know some of the staff will always still hate me for some of the things I have done and I completely regret that. But, I miss y'all tbh. So, I'm just asking for a chance to redeem myself, please.

Proof? um plz, getting better, trust me.

CanadianLady74

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
EnZo_Nightmare

EnZo Nightmare#4395

I think we all know who banned me so Ima just leave this as is.

Why I believe I should be unbanned, honestly, I shouldn't. I did alot of shitty things while I was at a dark time of my life and hurt alot of people I use to call friends. My depression climaxed and I ended up in a rut. I have been starting to put myself back together again and wanted to see if it was possible that I would be able to come back. I know I don't deserve it and I know some of the staff will always still hate me for some of the things I have done and I completely regret that. But, I miss y'all tbh. So, I'm just asking for a chance to redeem myself, please.

Proof? um plz, getting better, trust me.
“I think we all know who banned me so Ima just leave this as is.” Way to deflect blame. That single sentence makes me a solid no. You wreaked havoc with ALL of the staff and players. You CANNOT blame anyone except yourself for being banned and it will be a cold day in hell when you will be allowed to come back. The only person who wants to see you come back is you.

That wasn't meant as a sarcastic remark. It was a staff decision as to why I got banned, Not one individual person. I guess I worded that a little wrong and that is my fault, Sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't claim that anyone wanted me to come back. I said I wanted to come back, and asked if that would be allowed. And I didn't wreak havoc with all of the staff and players. I got along with people and I didn't get along with other people. Everyone does that, It just so happens that alot of the people that didn't like me were admins or staff. As I said, in my earlier post. I blame myself. I didn't want to deflect blame upon anyone else or try to overshadow what actually happened. I made alot of good people mad at me and I understand that Lady. But I want to prove to y'all that I have changed, and I am not longer the person I was before. I made a reform for the better and I want to prove it, back on the server I loved to play on and the community I loved to interact with. I'm just asking for a chance.

Fox

issa nah from me chief the things youve done both on the server and in dms with other people are unacceptable and i hope to god you never attempt to do what youve tried before with a certain person to anyone else

PS: be a better person

Ergenta

Staff member
Owner
I can appreciate that you've changed so I'm not going to give you false hope and waste your time. So far the census is no for unbanning you as there's just too much history. I really wish you the best of luck and I would suggest asking again in 6 months to a year, but I fear that too would end up with the same results of no. I truly am glad to hear you're doing much better with all that you've overcome and hope you continue to progress positively in life.

Best of luck to you,
- Ergenta

I appreciate your response Erg, and I understand what you, Lady, and Fox have all said. I regret the actions I did in the past. It was a horrible mistake and I wish I could go back and fix it all but that is just not possible. So now all I have to do is own up to all of my mistakes and hope for forgiveness. But I understand that is just not possible in some cases. I appreciate you wishing me the best of luck Erg, Guess I will see you in six months to a year, I really want to come back and am fully willing to see if I could eventually. Thanks all.