ElevensEggo's Staff Application

elevenseggo2003

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff.

Yes i have 3.7 days.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

I have not.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

Elevenseggo#1505

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-A little bit the the forums. ive played on this server since rainbow nation <3

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-Not really id like to learn though

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-Yes the anti-greif system is pretty straight forward. use a golden shovel on opposite corners of your build and you have a claim

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-I do not. i dont play on any other servers.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

-ive always wanted to but im not the most tech savvy person

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-ive had issues with people that have been banned on this server but it took a while for them to get punished so i want to help get rid of people braking the rules. I also like to help lots of people.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

-off and on since year 2 of rainbow nation... the good old days :)

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-i have not.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- from 1pm on weekends and from 8pm on weekdays but this will vary from when i have school

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

-A trainee provides help to new and ongoing players with any issues they have. while keeping the server a safe and fun place for everyone.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

-I would collect evidence (screenshots) and ask if their place had been claimed, if any of their stuff had been taken, etc. then i would take this to a higher member of staff.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- First i would check around the server to see if something could be causing the lag. they i would go to eaither ergenta or cube for their opinion

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-2 at maximum but it does depend on what they person was doing.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

-of course i would collect screenshots etc. Everybody deserves a fair chance

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

-i check ban appeals now about every 1-2 weeks some i find amusing

17. What is your favorite song?

- Under Pressure-queen

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- Jello2222222 has recommended me

===============

Last edited:

braysonn

Staff member
Trainee
I Object. There are a few reasons why I objected the application. My first basis is that the responses to the questions are not appealing and not proper. A following reason being the responses weren't mature, "i check ban appeals now about every 1-2 weeks some i find amusing," I don't think this was a mature reply at all. The third and fourth reasons are that you aren't that active, and you tend to get upset/heated quite quickly.

Overall, here are the main reasons I chose to object the responses were not professionally answered: also the responses to the questions were not mature: active-ness: and the fact that you get upset quickly.

Slayersan

Seems quite unprofessional and kinda feels half hearted plus the whole never been staff or tech savvy kinda kills it so it's a no soz

Ergenta

Staff member
Owner
Seems quite unprofessional and kinda feels half hearted plus the whole never been staff or tech savvy kinda kills it so it's a no soz
Never being staff or tech savvy kills the chances? And can you elaborate on what's unprofessional?

elevenseggo2003

I Object. There are a few reasons why I objected the application. My first basis is that the responses to the questions are not appealing and not proper. A following reason being the responses weren't mature, "i check ban appeals now about every 1-2 weeks some i find amusing," I don't think this was a mature reply at all. The third and fourth reasons are that you aren't that active, and you tend to get upset/heated quite quickly.

Overall, here are the main reasons I chose to object the responses were not professionally answered: also the responses to the questions were not mature: active-ness: and the fact that you get upset quickly.
thankyou for feedback