Dino's staff application.

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)
Yes, I have played more than 72 hours on Vivacity.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

I have been staff on another server, BUT sadly I can not remember the server name.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

My Discord is HappyLittleDino#3558

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

I am 15 years old

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

I do have experience with the server.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

I have some experience with a few plugins

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

I do understand the anti-grief system

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

I do have experience being staff on another server, BUT I do not remember what server, It has been around 4 years.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

I have created my own server, It went well until I moved, I no longer use the server, because all my friends that use to play on it no longer talk to me

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

I want to be trainee because I believe I want to help people, and make sure that no one is being toxic and spamming in chat.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

-

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

Yes, I have been banned by Greg, I was banned for griefing, Because I didn't know that taking stuff from an unclaimed area was griefing.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

I will most likely be on 4PM to 8PM

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

Yes I understand, A trainee monitors the chat, and tries to help people if needed

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

What I would do is ask what the person took, and see if the person who is accused has it/them, and if so, I would watch the person and se if they grief anyone else, if they do grief someone else, I would tell Erg, and ask if i should temp ban them.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

I would try to figure out what is lagging the server, and try to help the lag.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

I would give 2 warnings.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

Yes

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

I most likely would not...

17. What is your favorite song?

Idk why this matters, BUT my favorite song is Infared By Three Days Grace

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

No one has recommended me, I don't have many friends D:

sukkigo

Staff member
Trainee
your answer to 16 is a little concerning. you're honest yes( which is a great quality)
But being a part of staff is being part of the team.
your other answers are a little vague as well

for now my vote would be no.

As of right now, my answer to DinoKller66 becoming Trainee is a no. The answers are lackluster and aren't as in depth as they should be. There are also issues concerning fighting in chat, but that could change over time with enough effort. The final nail in the coffin is when Dino claimed to have made the application because he was bored. (I have included a screenshot showing Dino stating his claim. I have blocked out the party chat for privacy reasons, but left the name to show I was not blocking out part of Dino's text.)

Attachments