Dimple_Wolfy's application

Dimple_Wolfy

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)
Yes 3.62 days to be exact
2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which? No

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
Neeko#2304
Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

-20 almost 21

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-Not the forum but the server a bit since ive been on the server for a bit

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-No its my first time being that active in a server

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-yes

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-I've helped staff quite a lot in another server

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

-No I'm not planning on too

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-Well I really want to help out more since me and a few staff are "close"

8. How long have you been on the Server?

-Around a month

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-Never got banned

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

-around 6:30 am pst which is 9;30 am est

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

-trainee basically tries to help other ppl out without the help of the higher staff unless they actually need their help

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

-I would ask them to show me proof and then if its actually freifed i would go to a superior

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

-I would go ask if something is causing the lag to one of the owners or higher staff

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-3 not more

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

-I would for sure

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

-if its recquired, yes

17. What is your favorite song?

-Aviva psycho

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- sleepy and probably pah

odonai

Staff member
Helper
Neutral. I don't catch you on often enough to know if you'd be a good fit for this. I can advise you, however, to add more detail to some answers, just as a way of showing you care about this position and you're strongly motivated to take on these responsibilities. Good luck!

ShayPunter

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Hello @Dimple_Wolfy!

I am objecting this application.

Your application feels like it was thrown together with no thought on how you can bring value to the server and the community its self, which isn't a bad thing but generally it doesn't get you far.

Here are some ways you can improve your application:
4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-yes
How does the anti-grief system work? Showing us how the system works lets us know that you do truly understand the anti-grief system.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-I've helped staff quite a lot in another server
Which servers have you helped on? What role were you? What responsibilities did you have while being staff on the servers?

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-Well I really want to help out more since me and a few staff are "close"
How do you plan to help out more? From my point of view, you just want to be closer with staff members with your response.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-3 not more
Could you further this explanation? Why 3 warnings? Why not 2, or 4? I think answering this question helps staff get a better insight into how you may deal with various situations that may pop up on the server.

I hope you can take constructive criticism and apply this to your application to better improve your chances of becoming a staff member, I know some points may come across as rude, though I am looking at this from my own perspective if I was bringing you onto the staff team and giving you an insight into how other people may potentially think about your application.

Good luck and let me know once you have edited your application so I can give it another review :)

- Shay Punter