Diamondgirl2003 (2nd one)

Diamondgirl2003

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)
yes I have over 72 hours logged on to vivacity

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
I have been staff on one server with my cousin but sadly I don't remember the name of the server but it was a sky block server

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
diamondgirl2003 (anna) #8153
Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

-I am 15 years old

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-yes I recently created an account on the forums. But I have been on the server for a while and I am constantly on when I can be.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-I am familiar with WorldEdit and Jobs as well as ranks

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-Yes,it is to use the golden shovel to claim land to keep other from breaking/destroying/taking (from) a player(s) claim.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-yes,but I do not remember the name of the server but I had paid to get it (it was the sky block server)

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

-yes I have on pocket edition it was a server me and my cousin had created and I believe it went very well we had a lot of people join and continue to join.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-I want to be a trainee because this is my favorite server,and I love the people on here and I enjoy helping those who need it. And I am ready to contribute my best to this server. I am ready to help people and deal with the drama, and there are certain people who come on the server to create drama and cause issues sometimes to me (pink as a witness) and it would be easier and more efficient if I could take care of those people instead of having to wait from someone to get on and then waiting for them to text the discord and get an staff staff on to deal with it.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

-over 105 hours

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-I have never been banned on this server or any other server that I can remember of.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

-times in between 7am-7pm but not a full 12 hours

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- a trainee is training to become a mod,and they are there to keep the chat clean and to keep the server clean period. They are there to help those who need it whatever it may be. They also have access to some commands,they are also there to take care of drama that people cause

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

-I would first figure out who was the on who griefed and then I would report it on discord and forums as well as try and give them the supplies they have lost.And make sure everything is settled ,i have also been told you use roll back which is a plugin I am unaware about

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

-If it was 1-2 people I would tell them it could be their internet connection and tell them to just wait it out a few for it to get better or have them go on to the 2nd to latest version of minecraft because it seems to work better

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-2-3 depending on what the situation is.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

-yes I would and I would ask the witnesses for them to describe what they saw and I would not punish anyone until I have proof of what they may or may have not done.You can not prove not guilty till until you have evidence

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

-every or every other time I get on the server I would try and remember to check

17. Are you a male or female?

-I am a female, but I feel as though this question is uneeded

18. What is your favorite song?

-what hurts the most by rascal flatts

19. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)
not that I know of

Last edited:

Ghost

Staff member
My vote is Neutral

You seem like a very nice person. Quiet and keeps to themselves.
You've been warned about griefing at least once before and although you've improved this application from the last one, there is still such grammatical errors and such. Expansion on some of these questions would of also been nice, like specific things you would do.
In all, I think you are on the right track, but I feel that more time is needed for you to show us that you can become apart of the team.

-Ghost Without The Most

BlyDoesMC

Staff member
I will change my object to a neutral.

Although this application is better than the first one, there are a few grammatical and spelling mistakes. You're on the right track, but I think you should make it look like you haven't rushed; you can also use a bit more detail in there. You seem kind and would be great if you'd be part of the staff team.

-Bly

PapadeSucre

My vote remains the same.

But don't let that discourage you.

I appreciate that you took the time to improve your application, there are is definitely a difference; however, I still think your answers could use some more depth. If it interests you, you can just edit this application, not make another post, and perhaps go further into detail in your answers. It could help us gage an understanding of what you know and what you have yet to learn.

I would like for you to develop a voice in the community. Like interacting with more players. Take being a staff member as being a friend with extra helping powers (and responsibility). I think you are doing great so far and I'd like to see your reputation grow further.

I noticed you said that you don't know much about our plug-ins on the server. If you would like to, message me when I'm online or on discord and I can introduce you to the basics. Taking a look at [/help] works too. We're not looking for a 100% understanding of the plug-ins but basic knowledge will help you -- in turn, you will be able to help others with what you know.

Best of luck and thanks for your application. As time goes on I may change my vote, it's a matter of persisting and improving, I have hope for you.

- Christina

Last edited: