Cr4zyCole's Trainee Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)

I only have about 3 days THIS reset, but I've had over 15 days last reset.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

A bunch of small servers, yes, mostly the ones my friends owned. So I DO have experience dealing with hackers, troublemakers, helping other players and so on, but I have never been a staff member on any of the bib popular servers.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

Cole#3876

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

I am currently 14

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

Yes I do, I have read through multiple threads, seeing whats up, and how it works

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

I have played a lot with the Anti-Grief plugin, mcmmo, but not to much with the other ones. I am definitely willing to put in the time and effort to learn them though.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

Yes, you use a claim shovel to claim land where people cant loot or grief your base. You earn claim blocks by being online.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

Yes, as I said before, I have experience dealing with hackers, troublemakers, toxic players, and people that need help with something or someone. But like I said, these were only on super small servers, and I would like to start helping out on bigger servers.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

Mostly just small ones for me and my friends to play in, I have not tried to create a public one though.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

I really enjoy being around the people on the server, and I also enjoy helping people. I want to become a Trainee because I want to help the server grow and expand.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

I have been on the server for the past 10 months.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

No, I have never been banned

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

4-6 pm, maybe other times if I'm available.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

A trainee basically helps out around the server, punishes bad people accordingly, and follows directions of the higher staff. They are there if someone needs help dealing with a glitch, loss of items, griefed base (unclaimed), or with someone. They catch spammers, hackers, griefers, toxic players, basically just people that are not being responsible and respectful. If they are unsure about something, someone, or a punishment, they ask a staff on discord if none are online.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

I would ask what items had been griefed, the severity of the grief, see if it was just a glitch or if someone had stolen or broken blocks. If lots of valuable items had been taken, or multiple blocks had been destroyed, I would ask a mod or admin to check it out and find out who was responsible for the grief.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

If it was one person I would ask them to check their connection, how much memory they were using. I would ask them to restart there game launcher, if it was still laggy they would have to restart their computer. If nothing worked then I would say it is probably your lack of memory or connection.
If it were many people, then I would check with higher up staff to check it out and possibly restart the server.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

Depends on the severity of the action. If they were spamming I would give them 3 warnings, if they were advertising another server I would probably give 1 warning. If they were hacking I would instantly temp-ban. If I saw someone griefing then I would ask them to put the item back, if they don't listen to me I would temp-ban.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

Oh for sure, I would ask for screenshots, videos, anything that I can get my hands on. If it was a grief, I would ask a higher staff to come on and check it out.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

Nobody really often gets banned, so I would check them once or twice a week.

17. What is your favorite song?

-Panic at the Disco "High Hopes"

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

No

I would recommend learning more about what a trainee’s role is on the server, I would also like to see a production of higher quality answers.

As of now I do not vouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.