Cherry's Trainee Application

ChokeCherryBomb

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)
Yes I do, I have 197 hours logged on the server.
2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
I have not.
3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
Cherry#7021
Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-Yes, I have been very active on the server and the discord.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

-I know about plugins but not in depth, although I would definitely be willing to learn.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

-Yes, I do.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

-No I do not.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

-I have not but i have been on other servers before they were public and helped report bugs and suggest new ideas.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

-Because I love the community on vivacity and would love to help it in any way i can.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

-Since July 13 2020

d9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

-I have never been banned.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

-Any time between 3am and 8pm.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

-A Trainee is someone that has little to no powers and is monitored to confirm that they are mature enough to be a staff member.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

-If I were to be a trainee I would get the assistance of someone who has the capability to see who has placed blocks and try to get as many perspectives of what has been reported so that I can properly assess the situation and help to the best of my extent.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

-I would try to report it to Erg and Cube since they are the highest up on staff that i have seen deal with server lag.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-If they blatantly ignore two warnings then the third should be a temp-ban.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

-Yes, I would try to collect screenshots as well as any witness testimonies.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

-Yes, I would check them as often as I could(at least one time a day).

17. What is your favorite song?

- Words That Rhyme With Different Ect. -by sports.

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- I think it was Jello that said i should apply.

Cletus_11

Staff member
Trainee
I am Neutral. I don’t really know you all that well Cherry, but I have only recently returned to the server. But it seems like every time I’m in VC with you, you are playing on a different server and not on vivacity. I would also love to see more depth in your application ☺ Perhaps as I get to know you more that neutral would turn to a vouch, but for now that is where I stand