braysonn's Staff Application

braysonn

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? Yes, more than 100 hours.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which? No.

3. What is your discord username? braysonn#5795

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

- I am 15 years old.

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- I have experience on the server but I am quite new to the forums. I have saw many things go on the server and I observe how the staff have dealt with the problems in the past. Also, I’ve been on other servers forums so I have some experience with forums.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- I have experience some with Grief Prevention, Parties, and McMMO. Grief Prevention uses golden shovels to claim land in which other players who didn’t claim or who are not trusted in the claim can’t build within it. Parties uses /party create <name> where you can talk to your friends privately.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- I understand the Server's anti-grief system. A golden shovel is used to claim and protect land.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

- I don't.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- Yes, I once opened a server and it was going pretty well. Then, personal things came up in life and I quit Mincraft for a good bit.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- I want to become a trainee to help others and bring new ideas to the staff team.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- A couple weeks, I believe.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- I have not been banned from the server.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- I am usually on an average of 3-6 hours daily.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- I understand what a trainee does, some duties are to help and welcome people of the server. Also, there to moderate the chat and make sure the server is a safe place for others.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- I would collect data from both sides, and make sure to get screenshots. I would then ask how I should handle the situation, seeing as I am not sure how the punishment works.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- I would report it to a higher staff member and discuss what we would do further more about it. Also, I would see what could be the cause of the lag.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- It would depends on what the warnings were for. I would say three warnings is good enough for a temp-ban though.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

- I would always collect evidence before punishing a player as a player does not want to be punished and it not even be them.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- Yes, I check the ban appeals often anyways.

17. What is your favorite song?

- Julia Michaels - What A Time ft. Niall Horan or Tobi Lou - Buff Baby

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- Glitch

===============

Edit: This application is only to apply to be a trainiee, nothing else.

Last edited:

GodlyBlue

Staff member
Helper
Until you provide an answer for #11, Im gonna have to Object for now. Unless im missing it when reading through your application

CuBe

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Forum Management
Well written application, good answers and was nice to read. However, I would like to see some more elaboration, the answers you have currently are well written and good, I'd like to see what more you can add, examples points facts whatever you wish to add that would make it stronger and really give us more information about you. So currently I'm neutral but leaning towards vouch, you're a nice person who's fun to talk to :)

braysonn

Well written application, good answers and was nice to read. However, I would like to see some more elaboration, the answers you have currently are well written and good, I'd like to see what more you can add, examples points facts whatever you wish to add that would make it stronger and really give us more information about you. So currently I'm neutral but leaning towards vouch, you're a nice person who's fun to talk to :)
Thank you for the feedback. I will edit when I get home. I didn’t have much time to write it all yesterday as I was busy. <33