aye ya boi wants to help out again

Fox

im just casually going to post a staff application *record scratch* *freeze frame* yea thats me youre probably wondering how i ended up here
well its a long story but might as well start at the beginning right?

okay jokes aside ive been playing on the server for years and most of you have seen the best/worst of me and im trying to bring out the best again
i feel like my life has improved a lot since the last time i was staff and after i resigned

i feel like i could be a great help

heres why if i were to become staff id throw some events here and there to try and get player numbers up events like pvp championships (lets not talk about the last one i tried to start)
id also collaborate with ash to host some build contests ( ive got a few good ideas in my noggin)

this plus my activity is pretty good i feel like (granted im not on as much as i used to be but this is due to me having to adult since im 20) when im on im always trying to have conversations with people and in general just hanging out and helping with small things when needed

not to mention me being mod on another server and possibly owning that same server in a few weeks (havent decided if i want to do that yet)
i feel like ive got quite some experience

i cant think of anything else right now so ill leave you with the lyrics to rick astley's never gonna give you up

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching, but You're too shy to say it Inside, we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you (Ooh, give you up) (Ooh, give you up) Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up) Never gonna give, never gonna give (Give you up) We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching, but You're too shy to say it Inside, we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you"

BlyDoesMC

Staff member
Uh...this ain't a staff application man. Use the template for staff applications please.

I'll vouch, neutral or object after you make an actual staff application~
Good luck!

-Confused Bly

Fox

Uh...this ain't a staff application man. Use the template for staff applications please.

I'll vouch, neutral or object after you make an actual staff application~
Good luck!

-Confused Bly
not to be a poopoo head but the application template is sorta irrelevant i would know because i used the same one since my first time applying just slightly edited

my last application when i got staff i dont even think i used it many of the high up staff know me personally aswell

and just to make it seem like im not being egotistical cube himself has said that staff apps themselves arent entirely needed

Greg

Staff member
Forum Management
Neutral. You were previously demoted but you did help out quite a bit.

BlyDoesMC

Staff member
Okay, I'll say a vouch!

You are very mature, but sometimes you argue. You're not the one that starts it, rather fuels it. You would be a great help. As Greg said, however, you have been demoted before. Ashlee thinks you would be a great addition, and most of us agree.

Good luck!
-Bly