Application - ii_lxna

Lunaaa

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)
Yes, i have.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?
No, I weren't allowed to buy these 'titles' and i never found a server that u can get a staff member for free till know.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)
Kastanzai#8592.

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)
I am 16 years old.

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?
Not much in the forums, i only know that u can get here to the discord group or write recommends about the server Vivacity.
But i know things in the server and if i have questions i just ask to know more and try to improve myself.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?
Yes, A plugin is a self-contained software that includes it's own functions like invoices.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?
Yes, it's a 'self-protection' so other griefers can't destroy/break your stuff/things/plots/etc. without your permission.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?
Not directly, but i've heard they help others and like bann or mute them. It depends on the situation.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?
Well not a real server, just a server for friends with about 6 friends. It went well. But then some of my friends lost interests and so I and we kinda stopped playing in this server.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?
I really like helping others! It also makes me proud and being nice makes me comfortable :).

8. How long have you been on the Server?
I've been on this server for 3 days now.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?
I was banned on server Mineland by mistake and got unbanned.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)
Depends on what is goin, it's pretty different, i might come in the AM or in the PM.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.
Trainee's helping/welcome players in/to the server. They make sure that no one is in trouble and that the server can be well played.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"
I would definetly help. I'll try to find the griefer and find a solution or even helping them repair and building up again or report it to a moderator/staff

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?
I'd would give them advices like the could relog in or restart the Launcher.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?
I'd say that 3 warings are enough.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?
Yes i would do it, so i can prove it and also tell the mod/staff

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?
Yes i would

17. What is your favorite song?
Jai Wolf - Still sleeping and Midnight Kids - Find our way feat. klei

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

-Blue :D

Thanks for reading :)

Cletus_11

Staff member
Trainee
Hey Luna! I like your application, but for right now I object.

I don't recognize your name, and thats a big red flag for me. On our staff team we want people who are active with experience on our server. I don't believe you have been on the server long enough, not saying you couldn't achieve staff one day, but certainly not yet. I would like to know how many hours you've logged on the server, 72 IN GAME hours are required to apply for staff, not 72 hours since you joined. If you were simply mistaken thats totally ok, think about reapplying when you have logged more time.

Staff on this server is earned, not bought, hope to see you get there one day :D

Lunaaa

Hey Luna! I like your application, but for right now I object.

I don't recognize your name, and thats a big red flag for me. On our staff team we want people who are active with experience on our server. I don't believe you have been on the server long enough, not saying you couldn't achieve staff one day, but certainly not yet. I would like to know how many hours you've logged on the server, 72 IN GAME hours are required to apply for staff, not 72 hours since you joined. If you were simply mistaken thats totally ok, think about reapplying when you have logged more time.

Staff on this server is earned, not bought, hope to see you get there one day :D
Ohhhh. I am sorry I misunderstood!
But yes I logged on the server at least 72h.
Exactly it is around 85h after I looked up.