Anxiety & Chips lol

MyDemonAlastoR

I might be doing this a bit late (Sorry), My name is lucile :D. I really like salt and vinegar chips! Well that and any kind of cheese chips, I am pansexual and trans <3 . I love talking to people but sometimes its hard to since I don't know what to say, Also I don't wanna mess up or make anyone uncomfortable lol. I am 15 (December 19 2004). I enjoy making builds and/or fixing other builds! (If anyone's house/build is grieved I would love to help <3) I love music and voice acting! I hope to become a voice actor one day (Also a vet :D) I love dogs/cats!) This server is really fun for me and everyone is amazing, I hope whoever is reading this is having a good day! <3

CanadianLady74

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
welcome to our little server! The people are generally very nice and accepting of people however they decide to identify. We get trolls, yes. We try to keep them reined in as well as we can. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)

MyDemonAlastoR

welcome to our little server! The people are generally very nice and accepting of people however they decide to identify. We get trolls, yes. We try to keep them reined in as well as we can. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)
Thank you! So I've been on the Minecraft server for a while and I did the staff trainee application I just wanna make sure that I did that right :D