Aker_ Trainee Application

Aker_

1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server? This is required before applying for staff. (Ensure you reference your time log: pause > Statistics > second line)

- 11.14 days

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

Yes, but there wasn't a name yet and the server never got big and it died after a couple of weeks. I was helper/builder

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

AlexanderSwift#9935

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

- 17 (18 in August)

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

-Yes I have a common understanding of the sever and forums.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- I don't know how to insert plugins, but I do know other general plugins like; echest, keep inventory, PvP or No PvP zones, etc.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- Yes, the gold shovel allows you to make an area your own and you can trust who ever you want in a certain claim with /trust <player's name> or if you stand outside of your claim and do /trust <player's name> and it grants access to all claims. If you want to untrust a player do /untrust <player's name> in a certain claim or outside the claim to un-trust from all claims.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

- Yes I was a builder/helper; however, the sever never went far and died at a very early age.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- No, but I have thought about making one in the future.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- I would like to be a trainee because I want to contribute more to the server and help expand and come up with new ideas and just overall help people.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- 3 years

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- No

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- Weekends are when I get on the most. I can get on everyday now until school starts and being a Senior weekends are going to be my main times.

11. Do you understand what a trainee? Please explain.

-Trainees learn how to help people with griefing and their claim plots and how to claim.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

-I would contact a staff member via Minecraft/Discord to report the incident. First I will see if the victim knows any information about the griefer like if they saw them or anything before telling staff, so they'll have more information.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- I would see if there is anyone using anything like redstone that causes a lag and if I can't find anything that could be lagging I would contact a Staff member for further help.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

-Usually three warnings are fair enough.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, ect. ?

-Definitely. Going off of someone's word isn't really proof that someone did something, if there is legitimate proof further actions would be taken; however I would see both sides of two people or more in this conflict. If there isn't proof against the person being accused I will talk to them personally and give a verbal warning just in case, but at the same time letting Staff members know what's going on.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

-Yes because I would want to make sure to keep an eye on anyone who has did something that recently came back on, and to just make sure if someone is accused of something and see if they had done it before.

17. What is your favorite song?

- Play with Fire by Sam Tinnesz.

18. Are you Male or Female?

-Male

19. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- I haven't talked with any Staff members about recommendations.

BlyDoesMC

Staff member
You are a veteran, you know a lot about the server and I think you can be a great staff member! I vouch.

Good luck!
-Bly