Aesrial's Helper/Trainee Application

Aesrial

Staff member
Trainee
1. Do you have at least 72 hours logged on our server?

- Yes, I've had 78 hours in game, although I joined the server last year.

2. Have you been a staff member on any other server? If so, which?

- Yes, I've been staff at DifferentCraft as an Helper.

3. What is your discord username? (Please include the numbers subsequent to the username! Example Robingall#2145)

- Yes, my discord username is Aesrial#8456

Staff Questions

1. How old are you? (In years)

- I'm 15 years old.

2. Do you have any experience with our forums/server?

- Yes, I've read most of the forums post, such as applications, news and community forums. And also, yes, I do have experience on the server, I know its rules, plugins and its fuctions.

3. Do you have any experience with any other general plugins?

- Yes, I have experience with the Slimefun plugin, WorldEdit, and others*. *If needed I'll cite the "others" as well.

4. Do you understand the Server's anti-grief system?

- Yes, the anti-grief system is made up of/by the Claim Plugin.

5. Do you have experience of being a staff on another server and/or service?

- Yes, while not having experience on being a "Mod" or "T-Mod", I've worked as a "Helper", my fuction/job was to help other players with their questions/complaints and making sure they will have an grand experience.

6. Have you ever tried creating your own server? How did it go?

- Yes, while I have not actually made it "Online", I've created an server map (With Hub, Shop and Others) and installed and modified the plugins.

7. Why do you want to be a trainee?

- I want to be able to help other players to feel welcomed and that they would be able to enjoy, and want to stay in the server, I like to help other players, and it helps both me and the server. I also want to be able to contribute to the server, because since my first joining, I've been introduced to awesome and friendly people, and I know that if I can help the server by being that type of person I'll love too.

8. How long have you been on the Server?

- I've been in the server by 78 hours, but I joined the server last year at November if I am not wrong.

9. Have you ever been banned? What were you banned for and by whom?

- No, I've never been banned or kicked from the server.

10. What hours will you most likely be on?(PST)

- I'm not as active in the week as the weekends, because I try to focus as much as I on my studies and school, but if i were to play in the week it would be from 2 Pm-6/7 Pm. In the weekends I play through out 9/8 Am-6 Pm.

11. Do you understand what a trainee does? Please explain.

- An Trainee is someone who helps the server and its players to play at its maximum and that it will always be bug free or without trools and etc. He also makes sure that the players will the the best time they can be offered in-game and that their questions can/will be answered if needed. In their time as a Trainee the player will be supervised/watched by higher staff to make sure he/she could/have potential to become a staff.

12. How would you handle a grief report? Example: "Help! I have been griefed :/"

- If someone were to say that they have been griefed, I would check if it is an true statement and afterwards (if its true), I would try to retrieve any items that were taken or fix/replace any blocks that were broken or destroyed in the process.

13. How would you handle someone, or many people, complaining that the server is lagging?

- I would inform/tell higher staff/or developers about the lag problems, and ask players if the lag started after they entered a certain chunk or region, if yes I would try to see if it was an redstone compartment or an lag machine, if yes I would, again, inform higher staff about the complaints and reason.

14. How many warnings would you give before you temp-banned someone?

- I would give them the maximum of four warnings, as the first one being the warning shot, If they continuously try to break that rule/or hack and etc, I would inform any other staff, about it and afterwards temp-ban them.

15. Would you try to collect "evidence" before you ban someone, such as screen shots, etc. ?

- If I were to ban someone I would try to collect any evidence that it is needed to reason my claim on why I've banned that person. such as screen-shots and/or and short/long term video of it.

16. If you became a trainee, would you check the ban appeals frequently?

- Yes, I already check it frequently, but if I were to become I trainee I would be more attentive of it and try to inform/tell other staff on the information give about the ban appeal and then ask them if i were to or not unban them.

17. What is your favorite song?

- I really enjoy musicals, such as Six-The Musical and Hamilton. An band that I like is PTSD(Panic At The Disco)

18. Any staff member recommend you? (It's okay if they don't but it's better if you do have one!)

- No Staff has recommend me.

Last edited:

Aesrial

Staff member
Trainee
I like you and you are active, I just don't think we need staff right now.
Thank you CanadianLady74, I really appreciate the feedback, and acknowladge that the staff number is high already. Thankyou for leetting me know that more staff is not needed xD